About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
I am a children's photographer in the Thunder Bay area that has a special love for newborns. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to photograph wonderful children and their families, helping to preserve the memories of childhood that pass much too quickly.
I would love to hear from you if you are interested in my work! If you are currently pregnant or have just had a baby contact me now! Newborn photography is available for babies 3 weeks and younger.
jenfab@tbaytel.net

Friday, December 12, 2008

Rory's Dance Class

Rory is an adorable ballerina and I had the opportunity to photograph her Christmas dance party. I hadn't been to dance class in years and watching the girls made me want to pull out my old tutu...too bad it likely doesn't fit! I really enjoyed this shoot and feel the photos capture a priceless moment in time.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A thumbs up to mom every now and then meant everything was ok :)



No comments: