About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
I am a children's photographer in the Thunder Bay area that has a special love for newborns. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to photograph wonderful children and their families, helping to preserve the memories of childhood that pass much too quickly.
I would love to hear from you if you are interested in my work! If you are currently pregnant or have just had a baby contact me now! Newborn photography is available for babies 3 weeks and younger.
jenfab@tbaytel.net

Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Blog!!

I am so excited to go live with my new blog! My blogger blog has been a great but wouldn't let me do a whole lot with it... my new blog is bigger and better!! I've spent weeks getting it ready so any and all feedback is much appreciated! Check it out and visit it often!

http://fabianophotography.com/

1 comment:

heatherD said...

Hey Jen, Your work is beautiful. Tender and thoughtful and lovely. Well done! Heather