About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
I am a children's photographer in the Thunder Bay area that has a special love for newborns. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to photograph wonderful children and their families, helping to preserve the memories of childhood that pass much too quickly.
I would love to hear from you if you are interested in my work! If you are currently pregnant or have just had a baby contact me now! Newborn photography is available for babies 3 weeks and younger.
jenfab@tbaytel.net

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Abbott Family Holiday Photos

The Abbotts are good friends of ours and I've wanted to take photos of their adorable boys for a long time but we never managed to get together. On one of the biggest snow storms of the year we met at Vanderwees for some holiday pictures and I had a ton of fun! Vanderwees is a wonderful place to take photos and the staff was very welcoming! Even though I was having problems with my flash that day we still managed to get some cute pictures and hopefully something they could use for the holidays (even though it was only days away at this point!). Hope to see more of them in 2009!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: