About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
I am a children's photographer in the Thunder Bay area that has a special love for newborns. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to photograph wonderful children and their families, helping to preserve the memories of childhood that pass much too quickly.
I would love to hear from you if you are interested in my work! If you are currently pregnant or have just had a baby contact me now! Newborn photography is available for babies 3 weeks and younger.
jenfab@tbaytel.net

Monday, January 5, 2009

Claire's New Dress

Claire is the niece of a friend of mine and she got a pretty new dress for the holidays. We were trying to take a nice photo to frame for her mom but Claire had other plans for the evening and was more interested in watching her videos and playing with toothpaste! She wanted nothing to do with my camera - or her pretty dress for that matter - but we still managed to get a few cute pics to give to mom!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments: