About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
I am a children's photographer in the Thunder Bay area that has a special love for newborns. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to photograph wonderful children and their families, helping to preserve the memories of childhood that pass much too quickly.
I would love to hear from you if you are interested in my work! If you are currently pregnant or have just had a baby contact me now! Newborn photography is available for babies 3 weeks and younger.
jenfab@tbaytel.net

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Newborn workshop in Ottawa

I'm still in Ottawa on a little adventure but couldn't wait to post about the fun photography workshop I attended while here! Amber Shereen (check out her amazing work at http://www.ambershereen.com/ ) is a fantastic photographer, inspiring mentor, and phenomenal baby whisperer! I was lucky enough to watch and take part in two newborn sessions - one in her natural light studio and one in her regular studio. I saw and experienced so much and am excited and eager to get home and put what I've learned to use! One thing I now understand is that newborn photography needs to be done in the first few days of life! If you are pregnant, or know anyone who is, be sure to contact me and book your baby's photo session early so we can get those adorable newborn shots! I can't thank Amber enough for taking the time to answer all my questions! Below are a few photos I took at the workshop - although they are just a quick edit on my laptop in my hotel room these are quite possibly the cutest pictures I've ever taken! Enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a shot of Amber at work!

Photobucket

No comments: