About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
I am a children's photographer in the Thunder Bay area that has a special love for newborns. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to photograph wonderful children and their families, helping to preserve the memories of childhood that pass much too quickly.
I would love to hear from you if you are interested in my work! If you are currently pregnant or have just had a baby contact me now! Newborn photography is available for babies 3 weeks and younger.
jenfab@tbaytel.net

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby Mason - 2 weeks old!

My first Thunder Bay newborn after my amazing workshop in Ottawa was tiny Mason, the new son to great friends of ours. Just a few pics from my session with him and proud big brother who got in on the action too! It was also my first shoot with a new bowl that I bought while away...after seeing Amber's I needed to have one! When the sales lady was showing them to me she was putting apples in them to help me visualize how much they held...little did she know I was planning to put babies in it! All natural light photos as I'm still shopping for studio lights. Enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: