About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
I am a children's photographer in the Thunder Bay area that has a special love for newborns. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to photograph wonderful children and their families, helping to preserve the memories of childhood that pass much too quickly.
I would love to hear from you if you are interested in my work! If you are currently pregnant or have just had a baby contact me now! Newborn photography is available for babies 3 weeks and younger.
jenfab@tbaytel.net

Friday, May 1, 2009

Be your own art! Gallery wrap canvases now available!

There is nothing like finding a great art piece to display in your home. Perhaps you have a wall saved waiting for that perfect something. Now that something can be your family!

Starting today, fine art gallery wraps are available from Fabiano Photography! They are the perfect addition to any wall to showcase your portraits and offer a frameless and modern display option. These things exude cool!! A wide variety of sizes are available. They come ready to hang but also sit nicely on any shelf like I've shown below. Photos wrap over the edges so no framing is needed!!
Below are some photos of my first samples, I love them! For more information don't hesitate to contact me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: