About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
I am a children's photographer in the Thunder Bay area that has a special love for newborns. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to photograph wonderful children and their families, helping to preserve the memories of childhood that pass much too quickly.
I would love to hear from you if you are interested in my work! If you are currently pregnant or have just had a baby contact me now! Newborn photography is available for babies 3 weeks and younger.
jenfab@tbaytel.net

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Little Miss Danica

Baby Danica came over today and she is well on her way to being a supermodel! Such a sweetie...even if she pooped on both mom and big sister he he! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek ladies - thanks for spending the day with me!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Could big sister be more beautiful??!!


1 comment:

Amber Shereen said...

Stunning work, Jen! Way to go!