About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
I am a children's photographer in the Thunder Bay area that has a special love for newborns. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to photograph wonderful children and their families, helping to preserve the memories of childhood that pass much too quickly.
I would love to hear from you if you are interested in my work! If you are currently pregnant or have just had a baby contact me now! Newborn photography is available for babies 3 weeks and younger.
jenfab@tbaytel.net

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Keirce

Little Keirce is a beautiful little girl with the cutest little belly ever! She is also one of the most fashionable babies I've ever met! Her "pretty" diapers were fabulous...even if dad claimed they weren't very functional...I still loved them! Here are a few pics from our day together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: