About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
I am a children's photographer in the Thunder Bay area that has a special love for newborns. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to photograph wonderful children and their families, helping to preserve the memories of childhood that pass much too quickly.
I would love to hear from you if you are interested in my work! If you are currently pregnant or have just had a baby contact me now! Newborn photography is available for babies 3 weeks and younger.
jenfab@tbaytel.net

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Marley and Me!

Baby Marley was just a week and a half when she came over to visit! She fought off sleep as long as she could but finally caved in and we got some amazing photos. And I must say she makes the cutest little sounds when sleeping! I hope her mom enjoys the sneak peek pics. I love the foot picture - her toes look so tiny next to mom's fingers! They sure won't be that small for long!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: