About Me

My photo
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
I am a children's photographer in the Thunder Bay area that has a special love for newborns. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to photograph wonderful children and their families, helping to preserve the memories of childhood that pass much too quickly.
I would love to hear from you if you are interested in my work! If you are currently pregnant or have just had a baby contact me now! Newborn photography is available for babies 3 weeks and younger.
jenfab@tbaytel.net

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Little Baby Ethan

Little Ethan was so excited about his photo shoot he wanted to make sure he was awake to take it all in! He did catch a few z's and we got a few cute pics! This little guy sure does like to stretch out! Thanks to his mom and dad for being so patient! Enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: